LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE HISTORICAL SOCIETY


powered by FreeFind
HOME | MUSEUM | ABOUT US | NEWS | HISTORY |BINGO | MEMBERSHIP | CONNECT | LINKS | CONTACT | HELP OUT
 
 
Camp idlewild
 

Return to Camps

Return to Main History

ON COW ISLAND, LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE

 

Camp Idlewild was in continuous operation from 1891 to 1970 and was a private camp for boys aged 7 through 15. It was open each summer during the months of July and August and was located on the 200 acre Cow Island near Tuftonboro and Wolfeboro.

 








HOME | MUSEUM | ABOUT US | SHOP | NEWS | HISTORY |BINGO | MEMBERSHIP | CONNECT | LINKS | CONTACT | HELP OUT
The Lake Winnipesaukee Historical Society is a non-profit organization.