• Sat. July 9 -11 a.m. Book Signing of "The Penny"
Guest Speaker: Andy Cutts
• Sat. June 25 -11 a.m. Video and artifacts presentation, "Under Water History of Lake Winnipesaukee"
Guest Speaker: Hans Hug, Jr.
• Sat. August 21-11 a.m. Slide Presentation, "Winter Walk on Mt. Washington"
Guest Speaker: Marty Engstom
• Sat. August 14-11 a.m. "Waterskiing in the 1960's" Guest Speakers: Brad Thompson & Tup Goodhue
• Sat. August 29 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. "The Mini Winni Open"
This event will be taking place at Funspot "Landmarks of New Hampshire" Mini Golf Course. The cost is $100.00 a team of 4 players. Prices include: Pizza, Soda and Prizes.Winners will be announced at 7:30 p.m. at the D.A. Long Tavern at Funspot.All proceeds will benefit the Lake Winnipesaukee Historical Society and Museum. For further information or questions, please contact Vynnie Hale at 603-366-5950 or 603-520-5158.
Ad for The Mini Winni Open
Team Registration Form
Hole Sponsor Form